Friday, May 06, 2011

4 Baby Phat Sales and Discounts

 also Baby Phat eBay finds and Short Shorts continued!

Baby Phat’s Electric Glamour collection is in! You can see the Bermuda short from this collection, as well as current available sales and discounts, on our urban fashion page.

Click on their new sun bright yellow colored, (they come in hot-magenta and shell in this dye style too), Vintage Dyed Jeans, in generously cut sizes 14 to 26, to check all their new styles of trendy plus size fashions.

Read on to check out 3 or 4 more sales and discounts Baby Phat currently has!
icon
icon

Now according to an email I got this am. Baby Phat has a $20 off $100 and $40 off $175 offer that ends 5/8/11. I just can not find it on their site
I wish I had more certainty about this one. I do want some more of those jeans I love from them, so if I have a chance to day, I will give it a go, see if this discount appears and update this accordingly.

And this 40% off select styles, until 5/8/11 sale!
Click on this handkerchief hem top to go straight to these styles. Even though it says Dresses and Jumpsuits at the top of the page, You will find Ts, tunics, blouses and other tops, capri and Bermuda shorts at this discount, with prices starting at $23!
icon
icon

They also have this Take 40% off any Sale item when you purchase a full priced item at Baby Phat! Offer Ends 5.12 offer.

If that is not enough, you will find new hand bags at 30% off, until 5/8/11. Click on this straw tote, which comes in a white trim version too, to see these sale styles!
icon
icon

Unique Urban wear finds at an eBay Store

While checking out urban fashion at eBay stores this week I noticed, as I sometimes do, two (New with Tags of course), Baby Phat tops I do not believe I have ever seen at their own site. This happens sometimes. Conversely, I notice there are, at times, Baby Phat styles that are always out of stock when I go to buy them, on there own site…

These two tops are available for at both bid and Buy it Now prices.
Use this page 2 of Plus Size Baby Phat tops at Ocean Drive Style of Miami to check them out!

This one is $50, (much less for bid in page one of the section where that link will take you to), but available with Free Shipping in sizes 1X to 3X, and is yet another urban style does a classic with a few twists. I love urban designs for that!
This tunic is at available in sizes 1X and 2X, for $30, no free shipping though.
Plus Size Short Shorts continued!

If you have been following this, I found new Dereon and Torrid plus size short shorts styles! Find out more about them, such as Rocawear’s short shorts on sale, on our inverted triangle shape full figure page.

Have an excellent Mother’s Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment