Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day! If you like Chocolate and Orange together, You should try this!

I know, I normally try to write about on sale, preferably with a discount, full figure bras. Yes. You will find great discount and sales today at the stores mentioned at plus-size-womens-clothing.net.

But, if you like how chocolate and orange taste together at all you gotta try
Pepperidge Farm’s Orange Milano Cookies!


I tried these over the weekend, and am ever so slowly nearing the end of my bag of these.
They are just FANTASTIC!

The smell when you open the bag is out of this world!

I normally do not rave about cookies.
I can’t think of a time, or kind I did.
Until now.

If you like orange and chocolate together, this is an excellent way to indulge yourself, this or any day!

Happy Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment