Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Women’s Suits, Ruffled, Men’s Wear and Form Fitting styles

Silhouettes’ three piece ruffle pants suit is a great, wrinkle resistant, suit for the money. Especially now, since this women’s suits is on sale at $20 off during their preseason sale! Silhouettes has a nice collection of men’s wear style, classics and duster jackets and cardigans, as well as new tunics, tops, Fly-away jackets and more. Some are now at pre-season sale prices! You will also find classic and men’s wear styles in Plus Size Suits from Jessica London
Three-Piece Ruffle Pantset

This suit above comes in sizes XL to 6X. It seems they have it out every year, sometimes in different colors. I have it as heather grey in 06, both grey and black in 07, I did not save the record on its 08 color, but I love chocolate brown, so I hope I can pick it up this year. I wish I had them in the previous colors as well, I’d have to hem though, I’m short. SOrry I did not get it in heather and black. It is hard to say what these colors would not go with in my business wardrobe, but I would have been up 2 muchly needed, wrinkle resistant, jackets, dress tanks and slacks if I had.

This Gillian Grey v-neck blouse is not on sale, but is not pricey and Silhouette’s does have an excellent money saving offer you’ll find here in the column to your right.
Gillian Grey ™ V-Neck Tank

For more a more form fitting women’s suit, put together Kiyonna’s Four Season’s separates. Below is their jacket and godet skirt from that collection. The Four Seasons line includes trousers, a pencil skirt as well. The bottoms come in sizes 10 to 32, the jacket, to 24. All these suit separates come in black as well as grey.

Reading the 5 star review of this skirt has, I notice a feature I know I need more of in my wardrobe, remains crisp after a 1 ½ hour drive to an interview!

Romans, who would have thought has this beautiful, curve accentuating peplum suit below. This is not the first time I have though, not our grandmother’s Roamans!
If this curvaceous suit does not appear, just click on this Roaman’s banner to go right to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment