Friday, July 31, 2009

Show your Curves Fashions!

I love the new draping and flowing Silhouettes styles I posted this week at Plus Size Women’s Clothing, and a bit on its suits and dresses, I also love the, (I think of them as), Show Your Curves styles of SWAKdesigns women’s clothing! Like this dress below, which seems to be going fast, and if I could get my bust size down to its smallest 42” bust = 5X size, I would have gotten one by now.

I’ve got to loose 5” there to fit this dress, but luckily they have form fitting fashions I could fit into! Which is great because, when you are large busted, and plus sized, it is so easy to appear matron formed, (EEECH). I doubt any women could appear matron formed in this dress!
Their Stephanie blouse sizes run a bit different, a 5X = a 50” bust, and 52” waist, a 4X = 48” bust with a 50”waist. So on the one hand you have to check each item’s size, on the other at SWAKdesigns the size chart is on the same page with the apparel’s descripton, not on another page or in another window! This blouse has a tie sash in the back, you can adjust the waist to your liking! It appears to be sheer so you’d need a camisole under it, but 100% cool cotton!

One of their new evening dresses is featured in their banner in the right column of our dresses page right now. On that page is a beautiful form fitting dress by Kiyonna, whose styles often show that they know form fitting is often your most flattering look!
Here is their unique Interchangeable Wrap Skirt, I believe it is shown with their, one size fits bust 34 – 54, waist 34 – 54, length 28 – 38, Plus Size Seamless Cami Tank One size that comes in 7 colors. This skirt can be worn at a gala or brunch. It is two 9’ long panels of fabric that can be worn as skirts, tunics and several different dress styles, as well as dresses shirts, total 7 different ways, including a strappy evening dress style that incorporates your bra straps right into it!
They have a link to their how to style instructional video on UTube near the upper part of this “skirt”’s description! You gotta see this!

While SWAK Designs has many body hugging and skimming styles, and lots of new arrivals and customer favorites, this sheer sleeve top, I believe, would make a good staple in many women’s wardrobes! It comes in sizes up to 7X, 66” bust 62” waist 74” hips, in brown as well as black.

Well I am out of time here/ Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job of picking out nice women's clothing for the curvy girl. These looks are great.

    ReplyDelete