Friday, July 10, 2009

Cushioned Bra Straps vs. Weight Lifting re: bra straps and shoulder comfort

I was comparing prices between Bali’s seductive curves smooth cup plunge plus size bras at different stores, and recalled how nice the same style cushioned straps felt on my then sore shoulders felt back when I could fit into Bali’s Satin Tracings bras
below.

Then it dawned on me, ‘My shoulders don’t hurt!’ Normally they are sore, especially in the hot weather. Now I wear a J cup size, and as lovely as my favorite bras are, Panache's Super Bra Tango II and Harmony Bras large cup bras do not have cushioned straps!

Nevertheless, my shoulders have not hurt lately. I have to assume it is because about 5 weeks ago, and I took all of last week off, I started lifting weights, about 3 to 5 times a week. Not only do they not hurt, looking at them, they are not red and pink under the bra straps either!

If you have sore shoulders, it seems you might be able to effectively take a load off them by doing the same. When I have a chance I will look into what the exercises I have been doing are called, or preferably a link to their descriptions, so you-all can enjoy them ‘Hey my shoulder feel fine and look good!’ effect too!

No comments:

Post a Comment