Friday, September 12, 2008

Full Figure Bras & many other Sales!

Right now every time I look I at any of the stores I normally do I see more and more sales! Perhaps it’s always this way and I am just noticing. Here is what I’ve noticed this week.
These new Bali full figure bras are now just $14.99 at Just My Size, where you’ll find them in B to DD cup sizes. Read about where to find them in larger, up to DDD cup sizes, in their Minimizing Nipple Concealing Bali Plus Size Bras article.

icon
icon
Old Navy is also having a bra in panty sale for full figure women. I am not familiar with any of these bras and there are no reviews given. You’ll find seamless and uniquely pretty bras at Old Navy’s Women’s Plus Bra Sale—40% off sizes up to 46DDD, at oldnavy.com/plus.


They are have great prices on full figure women’s Wear-to-work styles in sizes 16-30, from $26.50 only at oldnavy.com/plus.


Junonia is having an up to 80% off blowout sale in their Clearance Juno’s Closet. Click here for activewear and casual clothing in the latest designs for real women! It's all at Junonia . Then go to Juno’s Closet to get to this sale. You’ll find their high quality swim and active wear, all designed just for full figure women! You will find great savings there, in Juno’s Closet, all year actually.

And if you prefer paying via PayPal;
ShoeBuy’s $20 off orders of $50 when paying via PayPal banner

.
They carry many wide and extra wide width shoes as well as shoes for the whole family.

If you don’t really like PayPal and need wide width shoes, I still find Zappos has the widest selection of wide and women’s extra wide shoes. Here is a link to go straight to them, well more directly any way. Buy Wide-Width Shoes at Zappos.com
Of course Zappos offers free shipping, both ways if need be.

These are the many sales I’ve managed to run into with out looking this week. I think there is one more…maybe it’ll come to me later. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific blog! I can say that I never considered your very well-thought out comments about the effects of the way you dress as a larger woman on your daughter. I too am larger and I have a 4-year old daughter. I agree with you that I should dress my best so she does not feel that big must equal frumpy or ugly. Nice to "meet" another plus size mom online! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete