Saturday, January 19, 2008

2 Half Price Fantasie Plus Size and Large Cup Bras till Monday

I just though I’d take a look at Figleaves sale to see if one of the bras I wear often is on sale. It sure is! This Fantaise Specialty Smooth Underwire Bra #4500 was on sale at half price in both black and white for just $24 of its normal $48! It’s out of stock already in white. But still available in black in sizes: 30 to 38D to G, 40D, DD and E and 42DD and E! I highly recommend this bra the STRAPS DO NOT SLIDE, unless you mean to move them!

And the one I should wear, Fantasie’s fuller cup under wire bra pictured below. It only comes in H and HH cup sizes. I started wearing the #4500 when I was still trying to figure out my cup size. I find its G cup size adequate, and less expensive by far than most HH cup size bras, at full price.

Anyway this bra is also on sale at $24 of its usual $48 and still available in its nude color in sizes 30, 32, 34, 36 and 38 in H and HH cup sizes!

Clicking on either of these bras should take you straight to them at Figleaves. Lately I am finding that clicking on pictures from Figleaves no longer does this. Lately it seems clicking on their pictures takes me to their current sale pages. Sometimes I find clicking on the picture while holding the control key works. Sometime this does not even seem to work.

But you will get to Figleaves if you click on these pictures. Where you can narrow down your search by your bra size and then brand, then Price: lowest to high. That’s another way to get to these bras on sale while they last! OR till the sale ends on Monday, the 21st.

1 comment:

  1. Many coupons on women's intimates found at Figleaves store...

    ReplyDelete