Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Way to Go CaribGirl! And some excellent Full Figure Bras are still on sale!

CaribGirl! That is exactly the Panache bra, and panties, I was eyeing up! I really like Panache! And this fine full figure bra is still on sale! Nowhere near as good a price break as CaribGirl got it with the special 20% off discount, but still! And they still have it in my size! Sadly the matching panties seem to be gone.



CaribGirl, please give us a review when you’ve worn it, or at least tried it on!
Or I will. If I can keep from buying books long enough to catch my size in this beautiful bra before it goes away.

Even though the 20% off site wide sale is over, they still have some great plus size and full busted bras on sale at better than average prices. As usual for Bare Necessities, they have great price cuts on discontinued colors. You still have to act fast there though.

One bra that struck me today was Fantasie’s Allure Underwire Balcony Bra. A smooth cup underwire bra with pretty embroidery where it won't show under a T-shirt. Now on sale at 50% off and still available in some plus sizes, (40D and 40DD), and in cup sizes in 38 up to E and F! And this appears to be on sale in all the 3 colors they have.

Other Fantasie and Panache bras are also on sale. Like one of my favorite Panache bras in apricot color is still on sale for just $27.19, less if you use the 10% off link for full figure bras below!

Use this 10% off banner to get there and enjoy at least that much off if you are shopping full figure bras. Bare Necessities is definitely a store worth watching for plus size intimate sales!

Bare Necessities

I’ll post Bare Necessities sale here as I become aware of them too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne:

    I recieved my new bra last week and took it with me this weekend on a visit to disney world. The bra fits wonderfully and I have no complaints about it. One of my favorite bras is Panache's Tango II

    This one: http://www.figleaves.com/us/product.asp?product_id=PE-3251&mci=&size=&colour=&image=r139-p167374-front

    and this bra fits exactly the same. The one thing I love about the Fiesta model is the smooth fabric, unlike Tango's embroidered material. It's great for wearing under closer fitting or thinner fabric tops. I love the shape this bra produces. I HATE cone shaped or bullet shaped boobs. This bra give a great shape from the side and front views. It uplifts, even manages to separate and is just perfect.

    Love it. I give it a 10!

    ReplyDelete