Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Trendy Women’s Wide Width Shoes

Normally I write about wide and extra wide dress shoes we can wear all day at work with most business attire. Or for special occasions, or to polish your casual look. I like the shoes that will do all these things best.

Here I like to write about trendy plus size fashions. Especially when they jump right out at me and I can’t miss them. If they are interesting enough I feel I must share them here.

Because this year we’ve seen, at least in fashion magazines, one of my favorite style issues:
A real spin on old standard styles of both business attire and now shoes.

Now available in wide widths in sizes 5 ½ to 11 this 3 inch heeled, women’s wide width grey tweed dress platform pump. You’ll find it at Zappos, if you click on its picture.

Stuart Weitzman - Marianne (Gray Tweed) - Women's


And these 4 inch heeled platform oxfords in sizes 4 to 11
Stuart Weitzman - Hartford (Bone Butter Calf) - Women's


Granted both of these Stuart Wietzman women’s wide width shoe styles are much pricier than fashions I usually write about. But I’m just thrilled and surprised to see extremely high heeled, sexy and charming trendy women’s shoes in wide widths at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment