Thursday, March 08, 2007

Excellent plus size dresses out now, Even for Petite women!!

Have not had much time to write lately. Sorry about that. I keep running into beautiful Safari / military style jackets, and dresses, dresses, dresses!

Like this one below. Fully lined and machine washable!! Enough side and strap coverage for any bra you like best!! Click on it’s picture to find out more about it!

Print Dress



Unlike last year, these dresses hit about knee length on average women. So for petite women, like me, they’d be about mid calf!!

I’m thrilled! I have to pass by many full figure dresses. I just don’t have the time to hem!

Another one of them is suitable for daily wear, some special occasions and dates! You can see that one by clicking this link .

You’ll find these, and a lot more, elegant, light weight for warm weather and affordable plus size dresses now at Silhouettes – Sizes 12W-34W


Lots more dresses at knee length. Figure about mid calf for us petite ladies!!

And some nice special occasion dresses and a daily wear skirt, this one is floor length on me, and a summer dress, at Silhouettes Outlet Store
I brought the dress and skirt and dress last summer at full price. Both floor length on me. Well I’m 5 foot 1 ½ inches. I don’t regret it. They look nice anyway and they are both SOOO COMFY!!

Sadly the gored skirt featured with this lined safari linen jacket just won’t work for us petite women. Unless you can get it hemmed!

Incase you don’t have one, the beauty of a flared gored skirt. It moves beautifully with every move you make. I have one in a knit dress I’ve worn for years, about 20+ years. I wore it again just this past Sunday. It drapes luxuriously when you stand still. Then when you move, walk or especially dance, it sways and swirls in a way even a shy woman like me loves! You just gotta try this. And I’ve got to get at least one more myself!

I want that black and white pictured above too! Looks great for the hot summer days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment