Friday, February 16, 2007

Great sales and New Spring full figure fashions!

Well I finally got the new version of the Plus Size Women’s Clothing site up! A similar but different site! Feel free to tell me what you think of it. I'd actually appreciate your input!

And while I was looking into what’s new to write about here’s what I found:

Post-Holiday-Sale-&-Save-up-to-70%-off-at-figleaves.com-250-brands-of-lingerie-sleepwear &-swim& more!

Where you’ll find Le Mystere’s Carina bra. In full figure sizes: 38B – G to 44B – G. At $18 off in 3 out of 4 colors!

This bra has incredibly soft, silky and pretty, straps! I tried it once. Just use their link above. Then copy and past “Le Mystere Carina Bra” into Figleaves’ search engine to go right to it!

Silhouettes has their short sleeved jacket and gaucho pants suit separates on sale already! The jacket Has REAL POCKETS!! I called and asked. Click on it’s picture here. to check out these stylish suit separate’s current sale prices.

And of course, for me apparently, no look see of new plus size fashions is complete with out yet another Silhouettes’ item I wish would come in petite sizes. This Baby Doll dress below, already reasonably priced, is just perfect for the warm weather ahead! OK on me it’d be floor length. Because of it’s gently defined waist, even if you bra cup size is DD cups or larger, no one will ask when you are due to deliver!

Click on it’s picture to check out it’s affordable price and excellent size range!

Babydoll Dress


More much sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment