Friday, February 02, 2007

An apology and new designs!

I’m sorry I have not posted for a few weeks. Owing to technical difficulties, some of which you can see here.

Others involve the crashing of our computer’s hard drive. A one week and $200 detour when Hewlet Packard support

  • A) charged me for support and then
  • B) got me to buy a replacement hard drive which
  • C) turned out to be incompatible on our
  • D) HP then tells me obsolete computer.

The lesson here, or be warned!
Always make sure your computer is not obsolete before ordering support or part! Don’t let this happen to you!

That is why the new Plus Size Women’s Clothing site will be a week later in coming. Also one of the reasons I have not written here. The other reason I have not been writing is my 3 week old now cold, has turned into some sort of throat problem. I am just wiped out!

Now for the good news!
Jahqio Plus size designs has their new line of 2007 spring wear out now. View it here. You’ll find original styles of feminine fashions for us big beautiful women!

And there are many new swim wear styles out for 2007 now too. Which you can see here.
Be sure to use the $ saving coupons in the right hand column on that site’s home page.

Now it’s back to work for me! Hoping to bring you a fresh new clothing site. Sometime next week.
Oh if you like neutrals check out this ad below.


Avenue.com Plus Size Career Wear


If you Prefer colors! See the above mentioned Jahqio site!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment