Monday, December 02, 2013

3 Exceptional Cyber Monday Deals

$1.50 Makeup, possibly less: E.L.F.

They’ve, (Allure, Seventeen, Redbook and the like), said it, now I will say it: E.L.F. Makeup is Great!
 It is also 50% off on purchases of $30 or more until midnight 2/3/13 This banner changed to general ELF link 10/9/15.
e.l.f. cosmetics

Actually, this is what I was thrilled with at full price: $3. I got for myself a few weeks ago at Target.

Of couse, Target does not have the selection E.L.F.’s own website has…

$3 by E.L.F. Previously I have tried many eyebrow pencils and the ones that worked cost $12 and $20, (Lancome and Anastasia). This works much better and is Totally Affordable! /div> I also tried their e.l.f. Essential Flawless Eyeshadow Happy Hour, $2 full price: also excellent!

These are now daily wear for me, which pretty much says it all.

Both brow makeup and shadow:
  • went on easily
  • blended very nicely
  • wore well and my eyes, which can be picky about these things, like my checkbook, couldn’t care less! 
 Allure recommends their larger eye shadow palettes as gifts.

Their palettes are from $6 to $15 mostly, with one $25 one and their Ultimate $40 makeup palette. I am not a palette kind of gal but yeah, I can see them as gifts, affordable, high quality gifts!

$14.95 for Alluring Bras Today

Hips and Curves has, so far as I am concerned, the best selection of full figure lingerie.

Now if they would just get full figure with full bust styles…

Today their The Ruffle Demi Bra is on sale for $14.95 which normally sells for $39.95 for Cyber Monday. Hurry now since this sale will only last today and while supplies last!

and their

The Ruffle Shelf Bra is on sale for Cyber Monday for only $14.95. The normal price is $39.95 and this sale only lasts today. Hurry now before we sell out!

Sadly, it appears these bras come in the 38 – 44C to DD size range…

They do have plenty of other lingerie styles and other savings deals too.

BOGO at 50% Off already Extremely Inexpensive Styles

Styles for Less has a good plus size department and their prices start in the $0 to $10 range. What more can I say, except I wrote about them here before.

Use this link.,Get BOGO 50% plus free scarf on your purchase StylesForLess.com today or night to take advantage of this incredible offer.

The picture below is just to show you the scarf.



This ends at the end of 2/2/13.

Enjoy!
2/2/13
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment