Friday, July 12, 2013

Q? Is Anyone interested in reading Synopses of Bra reviews?

As a big fan of good reviews, I like to use bra, and swimwear, reviews to narrow down my searches for these things. A while back I starting to include synopses of them in the articles I wrote about high rating bras, (and swimwear). Does anyone find this helpful?

In Bra Articles

Here are 2 examples of these articles about bras. Chantelle’s Rive Gauche bras and Curvy Kate’s Princess bras.

In Swimwear Articles

I also do this with plus size swimwear styles. Here is an example: Always for Me’s Tutti Frutti Tankini, which comes in sizes 16W to 26W.

The Reason I Ask This

I plan to be remaking or revamping, those two sites and was wondering if anyone found the synopses of bra and swimwear reviews in their articles useful.

Should I include them in future?

If you have an opinion about this, I would really appreciate
In the Comments here:
  • A simple Yes, No or more info
  • Such as what would be helpful in websites about full figure bras and swimwear, to YOU! 

Thanks!
7/12/13

Please feel free to communicate with me on twitter, or our: Facebook page about this or other bra, fashion or style issues, concerns and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment