Friday, May 04, 2012

30% Off All Bras at Just My Size


I do not know how long this sale will last, but Just My Size has all their bras on sale at 30% Off!

This is a great opportunity to pick up their best selling Satin Tracings bras, and many other Bali Bras, for just $19.59! They have Bali’s Satin Tracings in six colors in sizes 34C to DDD, 36 to 44C to G and 46 to 50C to DDD!

With summer coming I figured I would show you a cotton, wire free double support bra by Bali, at their sale for $19.59! These come in white and heather grey in sizes 34B to D, 36 to 40B to DD and 42C to DD.

They also have Playtex, Glamorise, Leading Lady, Champion sports bras, Valmont, Elita, Braza adhesive stick on bras, Body Image and their own JMS bras.

You can use this link to go straight to their 10 pages of bras! All Bras 30% Off at JustMySize.com I am also seeing a 25% Off panties banner at the top of their pages today!

1 comment: