Tuesday, November 23, 2010

50% Off Plus Size Fashions, $10 Off Full Figure Bras and More Sales!

Until 3pm, EST today you can get 50% off your highest priced item at Jessica London! That is what you will see if you click on their 40% banner in this page’s right column now!

Bare Necessities is give us $10 off orders of $75. You will find a link to them to your right near the top of this page. They have a great selection of full figure bas, plus size shapewear and other intimates!

There are more intimate discounts I will be posting at the top of our bras and intimates page, (whose link is in the above paragraph), within the hour! It is like everywhere I look there are more sales and discounts!

If you look at the top of our home page at plus-size-womens-clothing.net'
you will find a 30% off deal on one Kiyonna maxi dresses!

The My Shape I posted yesterday is still on.

You will find many other sale and discount at our above mentioned home page as well.

Baby Phat’s buy one get one, full price, get an equal or lesser item at half price offer is on today and you will find other discounts by Apple Bottoms, Dereon and Rocawear on our urban fashion page!

This is the first year I have really followed the fall holiday sales and discounts and it almost makes me believe this might be the best time to shop fashions and intimates!

Here I am patiently waiting for Sephora to come across with a discount on purchases of some amount…I’ll let you know if I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment