Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What bra sizes are Plus Size and Large Cup Bras?

I often wondered what sizes other women considered to be full figure, or large cup bras. I was wondering just that, while looking through the brands with specials this week at Figleaves. I was checking out the DD+ specials, looking for good reviews on the given special brands, when I noticed these Ultimo DD+ bras.
Both of these bras below have 5 star reviews, but they only come in cup sizes up to G and band sizes up to 38. Would you would call full figure, plus size or large cup size bras?

icon
icon
This bra below has 3 100% five star reviews!

icon
icon
If you have a moment, please let me know what you consider to be plus size, full figure and large cup bras.

1 comment:

  1. From what I have read, many people seem to say that DD is a large cup. So I guess this means that someone like me who wears a G cup definitely has a large cup size!

    ReplyDelete