Friday, May 15, 2009

Large Cup Bras; at best US prices and a New Panache Line

I guess I could not help noticing in the past month of checking out Bravissimo that if you are shopping large cup bras with USA currency, in sizes up to 40KK, now is the time to shop Bravissimo. Use their banner in this page’s right column, select your currency, then go to lingerie. If you are shopping with USA currency, you will find excellent prices on full busted bras!
Figleaves has a new line of Panache bras called Cleo! So far, they have four styles:
This Brooke balconette bra come in a pretty wide range of sizes up often up to G, H and HH cup sizes. Its range ends at 34J, largest cup size, and 38FF, well that is what Figleaves has so far.

icon
icon
This Bobbie plunge bra, visually my favorite, though not near enough my size, and I should not wear yellow, but I love it anyway, comes in sizes 20and 30H, 32GG, 34H, 36 and 38H. If you click on its picture below, you will go to Panache’s Cleo line at Figleaves, where you can view the other bras and panties in this beautiful new line of full figure bras!

icon
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment