Wednesday, February 11, 2009

20% Off Le Mystere Full Figure Bras and Urban Fashions on sale too!

Bare Necessities is having a 20% off sale on all their Le Mystere bras. These Le Mystere Carina full figure bras are now just $49.60! Use the 10% off banner in this page’s right column to your full discount! I tried these on once and the straps are SO VERY SOFT!! This is also a convertible bra, and Bare Necessities has it in sizes 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, and 44B to G!

Bare Necessities also has Le Mystere’s Dream Lace Camisoles on sale in the same range of plus size bra sizes in black, natural or white.

It struck me how nice this cami would look peeking out from under a vest I saw recently. I retraced my steps and found not one, but 3 Rocawear vests in full figure sizes! Not only are they all unique, come in sizes 1XL to 3Xl, and have a bit of spandex for ease of movement. All three of these vests are on sale!
This Rocawear vest below is nearly half price! Though not my 1st choice for the idea I had of a pretty feminine vest worn with urban fashions…The other 2 vests are nearly $20 off now and you can see them down a bit from the top of our women’s suits page. On the other hand, you could just click on this vest to go to Rocawear and select Jackets to see, actually 4, more trendy vests that all come in plus sizes.
Rocawear by Jay-Z
I love vests because they hide a muffin top, while giving you a smooth and tailored look.
I really like the way Baby Phat, Apple Bottoms and Rocawear make unique twists on old standard clothing styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment