Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes Brigitte, E Bay is a great place to low cost Plus Size Fashions!

Brigitte replied to my last post directing us to DiscountPlusSizeClothing.Net. That site appears to be largely a site that directs the reader to EBay. EBay is a good place to get great value for your money!

I have written a bit about some EBay stores I look to often near the bottom of my Women’s Suits page. I cannot seem to get the links to EBay to work here on Blogger. On the women’s suits page I have direct links to “Plus Size Women’s Clothing Stores” and “Plus Size Petite Women’s Clothing Stores”. These are listings of EBay stores. You will find these links readily enough under Shopping Women's Suits at EBay on the above-mentioned Women’s Suits page.

I also have a direct link to “Career Wear at Curvaceous Clothing” one that page. I like what I find, quite often, at Curvaceous Clothing. Which are usually women’s designer suits for under $50! This store gets excellent marks from EBay shoppers and its current categories are Suits, Outfits, Blazers / Jackets, Shirts / Blouses, Sweaters and Swimwear. Among the many suit jackets you'll find there today is an Austin Reed size 14 for $16 and a Ralph Lauren blue silk jacket, size 18W, for $40!

You will find there are a multitude of plus size fashion stores to shop on EBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment