Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Plus Size Shapewear and Panties on Sale!

Just My Size is having a 6 for $30 panty sale! Included is Bali’s modern, low cut, Skimp Skamp below! They have 4 other Bali panties and shaping panties in this special too!


icon
icon

If you are looking for an inexpensive, high waist, firm control plus size shaper at a reasonable price I’ve found one! I’ve been wearing the seamed version, still available, of this Avenue seamless high waist shaping panty below. I can’t vouch for the seamless one shown. But the seamed one, (for slightly more $.), gives really firm control!
Avenue Shaping Seamless Hi-Waist Brief Womens Plus Size


For the lower cut pants and skirt styles, it’ll be hard to beat the Just My Size sale price on Bali’s modern, low cut, Skimp Skamp. Those shaping panties already have 2 five star reviews. Women love them for comfort, shaping and because they are pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Just started to find out clothing that suits for me.Thanks for your information.

    ReplyDelete