Friday, October 21, 2011

Large Cup Size Lingerie, and $ Saving Deals on Full Figure Intimates

Bare Necessities has several many sales and discounts running now. You can read about their bras and shapewear one at the top or our full figure bras page.

While checking out their 30% off sleepwear, whose banner is at the end of the page, I found this beautiful 30 to 40D to G cup underwire baby doll! It is full price at both Her Room, who has it in four colors, and Bare Necessities has it in black and ivory, but currently Bare Necessities has a Free Shipping on Any Size order code for us!

Clicking on its picture will take you to it at Her Room. Bare Necessities' banner is to your  right.

It has 7 reviews at the moment, but none from women who wear its larger band or cup sizes…

Her Room also has This brand, Affinitas, (made for full busted women), padded underwire camisole, in the same sizes! They have it in this blue color and a purple wine color!
icon
icon

Affinitas has pretty and affordable full figure bras, like the $42 one currently featured near the top of our above mentioned bras page, boy short panty garters, up to size 2X, as well as other bustier, bras, baby dolls, chemise and panties. I like a brand that makes your undies look more like sexy lingerie!

So that is how I got side tracked checking out Bare Necessities sleepwear sale below.

You will find 31 plus size sleepwear styles there, most on sale for 30% off and some as much as 47% and even one 50% off!
BareNecessities.com

Quick Wearer’s review of Bali’s Light Control ribbed, seamless Tank Top

Noticing that this shaper is once again on sale, with Free Shipping available, for $18.75, I tried the one I ordered on. I got mine with the very same price and free ship, and got it in less than a week.

It is one of those things where I did not even take it off to remove the tags, which are conveniently on your shoulder.

Mine is a 2XL and I am currently 44.5 bust, 36.5 waist, 43.75 gut, (just below belly button, on me), and 42.75 hips, in inches.

The fit is snug, in a comfy way. It does not show under my skin tight T shirt and is completely bra strap friendly for my current favorite daily wear Elomi Caitlyn full figure bra!

It is so comfy, (Nice fabric!), I could have worn it in the summer, with my usual open button down over shirt and perhaps stayed even cooler!

Click on its picture to find it for $18.75, with the free shipping code at the top of Bare Necessities pages!

It comes in white, nude and black.

It is one of their many 25% Off shapewear styles.

I had not worn anything by Bali since my Satin Tracing bras, years ago, when I slowly began to learn that my band size needed to be smaller, my cup size larger, to get a bra that actually fit.

The above shaping tank top appears to come in an average women’s size range, (Small to 2XL), and I wondered if it would fit at all!

I got mine to go under some V neck Kiyonna tops I love, but are just a tad too low cut for me.

This shaper’s square neckline fit the bill, and I am so glad it comes in white too so I can get it to go under the tops that black would not work for!

It feels so nice and snug, no winter breeze will get up under there to chill me!
I might try their shaping T shirts, also on sale now too!

1 comment:

  1. hi i wolud like to appriciate your above post that was such a awosome one thanks


    Plus size Clothing

    ReplyDelete