Thursday, April 07, 2011

Plus Size Short Shorts in Urban Fashion

Thank you Rocawear making short shorts in full figure sizes!
Currently they have linen /cargo short shorts style, in sizes 14 to 22, in a khaki and olive colors. I have featured them at the top of our inverted triangle shape page.

Until 2:59 pm. Est. today, Rocawear will take $20 off $75, $30 off $100 and $50 off orders of $150. Making it all the more reasonable to stock up on these unique urban fashion styles!
After years of finding nothing but Bermuda shorts in plus size urban fashions, I was thrilled to find these cotton / spandex distresses denim short shorts in Rocawear’s New Arrivals this am! They are available in sizes 14 to 24!
icon
icon
Now I do believe I have seen urban style short rompers before, (possibly Dereon, who has no size charts, so I did not try them).
If you click on this, nice and short, Rocawear denim romper below, it will take you to their plus size rompers and dresses page. There you can check out their equally short bandeau twill and plaid rompers as well as this style, and of course their dresses!
icon
icon
Having enjoyed Baby Phat plus size fashions for years, I thought I was going to try Apple Bottoms next. However, between their actually making plus size short shorts and make it more affordable tiered discount…
I feel I have to do my best to ensure we see more full figure short shorts from Rocawear, by buying them. I hope that other urban fashion designers will take the hint and make them too!

1 comment:

  1. Good post about plus size short skirts. Good pictures.

    ReplyDelete