Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank you for your comment Bratique Helene!

I have only tried one Freya bra, but got the wrong size, and so had to send it back. I cycle several of my Panache bra styles through the week the way you do your Freya bras. I like their full cup bras for days that promise to be strenuous and the balcony bras for milder action days.

I do intend to try a Freya bra again. Even though Bare Necessities sale ended yesterday, it appears be on sale for $48 now in black and oyster colors in sizes up to 38J!


Bratique Helene has a very nice blog and helpful style information for large busted women! If you are a full busted woman you might want to check out the Bratique Helene website for blouses and info.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Anne for the shout out and listing BH on your blogroll - what a great honor.

    That exact Freya bra is actually my sister's favorite bra! It fits really well, I just recently put another client into that bra as well.

    ReplyDelete